- Socialized rendering of the observer, using trained models from the media pipe machine learning API.
- Presenting the observer to themselves occupying the same space at different times, using the web media API.
- A sampling of wave frequencies included in generated bezier curves and written to paper with ink by an axis plotter.
- Processing WEBGL with particle and sound environment.
- Simplex 4D noise, using a node based graphics network.
- Using MidJourney AI to conceptualize sculptures.
This is a living document of experiments and learnings that focus on exploring a new piece of technology or software as a matter of expressive puposes. You will find here access to open source code, process videos, and writings. Much of this is work in progress, but if there is something here that you can use or remix yourself, please do.